BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME
- Bring your face covering! It’s required to enter our orchard. You may also prefer to bring gloves.
- Don’t plan to come in a large group. Group gatherings on the farm are prohibited.
- Don’t bring personal bags, containers, ice chests, or large strollers. They are prohibited.
- Don’t bring food into the field. Picnics and food consumption will not be allowed.
- Bring your credit or debit card. This will minimize the contact you make with our staff during your purchase.
- If you feel ill or have a temperature, please stay home!
ENTERING THE FARM
Enter at the North end of our property (By the old blue truck) where you will meet a staff member for instructions.
- All our pre-picked fruit is sold at our fruit stand, the yellow and blue building on the corner of Concord Ave. and Walnut Blvd.
- All fruit will be packaged for you in advance and available to purchase.
- Please stay in your car and our staff will help you. And remember, you must wear a face covering.
- Credit and debit cards are preferred to minimize physical interaction between staff and customers.
U-Pick in the Field:
- Reservation required for entry to U-Pick orchard.
- Be prepared for a short wait while we safely process your entry. We are limiting the number of u-pickers in the field at any one time.
- While in line, remember to wear your face covering and follow all directions for social distancing.
THE PICKING EXPERIENCE
- For your safety, we will not be providing reusable items, such as buckets or ladders.
- As you enter, you may purchase one or more of various sized boxes for picking and to take home. (small, medium, large) Each box is priced in accordance with the amount the box will hold. We have not raised the price of our fruit from last year. So, all you need to do is fill up the box or boxes and exit when you are through picking. Of course, you may purchase additional boxes as you may need.
- If you touch a piece of fruit, you must pick it and take it (for safety reasons).
- We ask that you are mindful of other pickers. We are reducing the number of pickers in the field so that everyone can successfully practice social distancing. Families with children should always keep them with them. And don’t forget you must wear a face covering.
- Our staff (we all wear blue shirts) is available throughout your experience. Please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance to locate fruit or help you with whatever you may need.
LEAVING THE FARM
- You don’t need to check out as you leave the field. Please let staff know if you need help to transport fruit to your car.
- Please exit the parking lot on the south side.
- Be aware of traffic in and around our farm. Our lot is adjacent to a busy intersection.
- We wish you a pleasant drive home. When you get there, make sure you wash all your fruit before you eat it.
Thank you for choosing Bacchini’s Fruit Tree!